Saturday, April 9, 2016

Getting Started

Hello Out There, 

My name is Cecilia. This is my first entry into the blog world. It's about; my close friend Deano and I, starting our Cannabis Refugee Trip from Tennessee To Washington State. (the only state where you have to write  the word 'state' afterwards). 


     

I just won my disability case this week, after 7-1/2 years. So now we start saving and preparing to move forward.

By-the-way; Cannabis is illegal here in Tennessee, where in-breeders and redneck folk are running rampant. I was born and raised here but DAMN what a fucked up state it has turned out to be. (for me and all cannabis lovers alike). At least we have CBD oil for a very few patients. Tennessee legalizes CBD oil

Medical cannabis has been turned down several times here. Which leaves people like me and my friend Deano, out-in-the-cold and left to be "Pill Prisoners" to big pharma.

We gotta save but "where are the boxes? Lets start packing now".

     
Until Next Time....

Peace, Love and Unity

Cecilia

***Old Stoners Rule***


Don't nigga lip the joint.


  Please follow, comment, G+, and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment