Sunday, May 8, 2016

I wonder sometimes....

I wonder sometimes, why I keep forgetting things. Then I remember it's the way your body is supposed to act as you get older.  This idea is like, something or someone is forcing us to believe that.  

We've all heard it for years; their just senile or their in their second childhood now.  Like their trying to get us to accept it and to be that way.  

I actually feel 25 years old in my head and thoughts but feel like a 25 year old in the body of a 54 year old woman who aches like (I imagine) a 70 year old women would ache. Tell me why do I live in all this "age confusion"?  I always imagined a fellow would feel the age they are. 


Maybe all this is just me. Maybe I have a strange mental disorder. Maybe I'm just *high* and having a "Good Buzz".



Does anyone else feel one age and be another?

Drop your thoughts to: 
See your thoughts turn into a post on my page.


Until next time....

Peace, Love and Unity
Cecilia

***Old Stoners Rule***
Check your lap before you stand up. !!!



Please follow, comment, G+, and share.


No comments:

Post a Comment